By: April Roberts Holland, CEO, Startup Black Business
I started listening to this! I made it through the 2nd chapter, and already got some gold nuggets, to apply to my own business, and pass along to others. The author, Howard Love, guides us through "The Six Steps to Entrepreneurial Success", which he explains as:
1. Create. Basically, build something that solves a problem.
2. Release. Put it out there, so people can buy it.
3. Morph. Change it, if you need to.
4. Business Model. Nail it, before you scale it. (This is my zone, right here!!!)
5. Scale. Go big!
6. Harvest. Get your money!!!
I'm already enjoying it. I can't wait to see how to apply it to my own ventures. Click this link, to get your hardback, Kindle E-Book, or Audible audiobook versions. Let us know, what you think about "The Startup J Curve".